According to the news which was published in PaperBlog, supposedly, “Samsung tried to pay Apple its $1bn fine by sending more than 30 trucks to Apple’s headquarters loaded with 5-cent coins. Apple security was stunned. Apple chief executive Tim Cook, then got a call from Samsung who told him this was how they were paying the billion-dollar fine.” According to the report, the idea originated from a meme of the popular website 9Gag.com
It is to be noted that the jury did not specify a single payment method, and, so Samsung is entitled to send money in any form as they deem best, to the Mac producers.
- UK judge rules Apple must publicly admit Samsung did not copy iPad design
- New Samsung Galaxy S3 image leaked along with full specs?
- Apple is expected to release iPhone 5 in sometime in September
- Samsung Galaxy S III Gets 9 Million Preorders on 100 Carriers
- Apple prepares to launch revamped MacBook Pro