Maybe a few of you have FB fan page or manage fan pages. Facebook page can be maintain by anyone as long as the owner give the authorization to them. Facebook organized them into five levels admin which have level of security such as Manage Admin Roles, Edit page and Add Apps, create posts,response and delete comments, send message via page, create ads and view insights. Here five levels of page admin starting with the least powerful.
Admin level Facebook page
- Insights analyst: Can view insights.
- Advertiser: Can view insights and create ads.
- Moderator: Can view insights, create ads, send messages as the page, and respond to and delete comments.
- Content creator: All moderator powers, plus the abilities to create posts as the page, edit the page, and add applications.
- Manager: All content creator powers, plus the ability to manage admin roles.
Facebook said all admins start out as managers by default, after which roles can be assigned.
Posts status scheduler
You can prepare a post and schedule it to appear later by adding a date and time in the future before you post it. You can schedule a post up to 6 months in advance in 15-minute intervals.
From your Page’s sharing tool:
- Choose the type of post you want to add to your Page
- Click the icon in the lower-left of the sharing tool
- Choose the future year, month, day, hour and minute when you’d like your post to appear
- Click Schedule
Posts can be scheduled up to six months in advance at 15-minute intervals. If you choose a date in the past, the post will appear immediately at the appropriate place on your Page’s timeline. All times correspond to the current time zone you’re in.