If you have “liked” an item on the internet up until this point you could share it with your friends just like you would posts, likes, photos and comments, but the “transaction” so to speak ended there. That all changed on Monday when the company began rolling out ‘collect’ and ‘want’ options for photos.
Fans of a product can now list products they want and even buy products that are within a collection they find on a friends account.Facebook is not attempting to become an online retailer, instead it will send customers directly to the online stores e-commerce page.
- New Upcoming Facebook Feature Looks A Lot Like Pinterest
- Facebook will roll out new Facebook Photo Viewer
- Pinterest Google Graveyard, where the failed Google products kept in memories
- Facebook’s Want Button under development
- Photos of an iPad Mini engineering sample provide hints at the iPad Mini design